Information Governance (Data Protection and GDPR)
Castle View Primary School asks our families, our workforce, and third parties to provide us with a range of information, so that we can carry out our responsibilities as a school.
We always strive to handle this information with consideration and discretion, following the core principles of data protection.
From 25th May 2018 new guidance – the General Data Protection Regulations or GDPR – came into place to govern how organisations look after information.
To ensure our compliance with GDPR, the school undertook a review of our policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with these guidelines, and have produced a handbook which provides guidance to school personnel.
School Information Governance Handbook
- Information Governance Policy
- Information Governance Risk Assessment.doc
- Information Governance Roles and Responsibilities.doc
- School Pupil & family Privacy Notice
- School Workforce Privacy Notice
- School Consent Declarations – adults
- School Consent Declarations – pupils
- Castle View Primary School Data Audit
- Castle View Primary School Data Processors Audit
- Castle View Primary School Subject Access Request Record
- Ridge CPS Data Monitoring and Data Breach Record
- Training Plan
- Training Record
- IRMS Toolkit for Schools
All our families, our workforce and third parties are encouraged to read the policy and relevant privacy notices, to learn about how we handle information.
Readers should note that these are working documents, so as new guidance and information becomes available they will be updated.
Feedback on the content of the documents is welcomed, so that we can make sure that robust and effective procedures are in place, and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.